IPI has some of the highest standards in the travel healthcare staffing industry
The Joint Commission has been the national leader in setting standards for health care organizations. When a heatlh care staffing firm seeks certification, it demonstrates a strong commitment to providing safe, high quality health care and to continually working to improve the care.
The Joint Commission has recognized IPI for our continued education and commitment to provide quality services to both clients and staff. IPI has received 100% audit scores beginning with our original certification in 2006!
We would like to thank everyone that assisted us in this application process. Your efforts were and are very valuable in obtaining and maining the Joint Commission Certification of Excellence.
Joint Commission Mission: "To continuously improve health care for the public, in collaboration with other stakeholders, by evaluating health care organizations and inspiring them to excel in providing care."
Innovative Placements, Inc.
Code of Ethics
Innovative Placements, Inc. (IPI) has an ongoing commitment to provide quality healthcare profession to our hospital clients, and providing quality healthcare positions to our healthcare professionals. IPI will achieve this by following this code of ethics.
- IPI employees will conduct all personal and professional activities with honesty, integrity, respect, fairness and in good faith in a manner that will reflect well upon IPI.
- IPI will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color or national origin. The contractor will take affirmative action, to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color or national origin.
- IPI seeks to emphasize its prohibition of all forms of discriminator harassment of the company’s employees by managers, supervisors, coworkers, or clients and establish a procedure for handling allegation of harassment.
- IPI provides a work environment that promotes proper use of the employee’s knowledge and skills.
- IPI works towards identifying and meeting the healthcare needs of the community it is associated with.
- IPI has implemented an environment in which mistakes are minimized and, when they do occur, are disclosed and addressed effectively through continued quality and complaint management programs.
- IPI is committed to high quality within the travel nurse industry. To continue our excellence IPI will require a written reference from all travel assignments. References will be sent to all managers at the end of each assignment. Poor references may inhibit the offer of future assignments.
- IPI traveling nurses are expected to conduct themselves in a completely professional manner throughout the course of an assignment. They are expected to uphold and build upon the reputation for outstanding professionalism that IPI travelers have earned during their years of service to healthcare facilities.
- IPI traveling nurses are responsible for learning and complying with the rules, policies, and procedures of their facility, including all information presented during orientation and any required professional knowledge testing and drug screening.
- IPI traveling nurses are responsible for learning and adhering to the principles of their professional practice act in the state of the assignment.
- IPI traveling nurses are responsible for keeping up all their medical licensing and personal records. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of current or future assignments.
- IPI traveling nurses shall not, during the term of any assignment, recruit, induce or attempt to influence hospital/facility employees to leave the employment of the hospital/facility to become travelers with IPI.
Ethics issues will be addressed via the complaint management policy and procedures.
Internal ethical issues will be directly handled by the President of IPI on a case by case basis.